Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, October 29, 2007

Back into the swing of things...

Well, we made it back from our vacation. I could have stayed for another week, but then again, who wouldn't want another week of vacation?

Spent some time at Virginia Beach, took my little one to the Children's Museum in Portsmouth. If you have kids and get the chance to go to the Children's Musuem - GO! Trust me, your little ones will love it!!

I managed to make a couple of new pieces while I was away. Look for some new necklaces and bracelts to be listed in my shop very soon. I have to work on getting myself back into the swing of things now and shift it into high gear for the holidays. I have 2 home parties booked over the next 2 months and possible another one in-between the others. The JET (Jewelry on Etsy Team) Holiday sale is coming up in a few days as well, so I really need to get going on new pieces and listings!

Here is a picture of my little kitty at a recent halloween party:

Happy Halloween

No comments: