Zen Creations Around the Web

Friday, October 12, 2007

Getting ready for the Fall Foliage festival

Whew! Just a few more hours and I will be on my way up to Jim Thorpe for the Fall Foliage Festival. Spent most of last night getting everything together, finishing pricing and tagging new pieces and making a few more pairs of earrings. One of my newest necklaces that I'm pretty excited about (and inspired by the fall foliage) is my Fall Foliage Necklace:




This necklace was made with sterling silver, apple green turquoise, carnelian, green and read adventurine and features an apple green turquoise leaf pendant. The necklace measures about 22 inches long and has a sterling silver leaf clasp.

It looks like it's going to be a chilly weekend, but as long as the sun shines and the wind is minimal, I think we'll survive just fine! My dad picked up a small propane heater for my mom to use in the mornings. Last year we were almost frozen solid by the time we set up and it took us most of the day to thaw out!

I will post pictures of our shared space and from the event throughout the weekend.

No comments: