Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Folliage Festival - Day 2

Day 2 started out much warmer than day one. A major plus when you can't wear gloves while hanging earrings or necklaces! LOL It was just as busy today as it was yesterday, with several tour buses, cars and at least one train bringing people in. My aunt was nice enough to watch our booth for a little while so my mom and I could walk around the craft show and check out the local shops. My mom and I picked up a couple of unique items from some of the local shops - a funky wood framed mirrow, carved wooden cat, cute ornaments made from bells, and an old wood soap box display. It was nice to take a break and strech our legs.

Here is a picture of some of my mom's primitave/country crafts from her side of the booth.



And one of downtown Jim Thorpe:


Overall I would say that it was a very nice weekend. I was a little worried at first when we discovered the booth next to us and behind us sold jewelry, but our jewelry was different enought that it didn't seem to hurt. My mom sold our of the majority of her winter/Christmas crafts and I picked up a beautiful glass piece that I am going to use as a focal piece for a necklace.

No comments: