Zen Creations Around the Web

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!


This morning I got up, and one of the first things I thought, was, "hmmm, I don't think I've blogged in quite a while." That was the understatement of the year! I logged in this morning, and the last time I posted was over a year ago! Bad girl! Bad, bad girl!

So.... what have I been up to since the last time I posted? Lots of things!

First, I went back to work part-time, then gradually moved into full time. While the $$ is great, and allows me to invest more $$ into Zen Creations, it leaves me with only a small amount of time to actually create, photograph, list, promote, etc, you know, all those things necessary to run a business. At least I can take care of a few things at work while I'm eating lunch!

I revived my geocities page (thanks in part to the Etsy mini tool! -- love it!), sold off most of my pieces over the holidays, created a ton of new pieces + some old favorites, added a store on Ecrater (which still only has a few items on it) and added a few local events to my calendar.


First up, is the Greencastle-Antrim Sidewalk Days, July 13 and 14th, in and around the square in Greencastle, PA. I don't have my space assignment yet, and probably won't until thursday, but I am hopefull that I will have a decent spot this year. Last year I was only able to sell on one of the two days, and I'm glad that I have the stock and open schedule to add the second day.


I have been churning out the jewelry lately, trying to get a wide selection of pieces for this event. I'm really excited about the cubic zirconia pieces that I made last night. The colors are gorgeous, and they really reflect the light beautifully. Making my own earwires has also been a lot of fun, and has give me more options for earrings.

2 comments:

Sara Millis said...

Your work is beautiful - I'm glad you got chance to blog again, it helped me to find you!

ZenCreations said...

Thank you! :)