Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting ready for Sidewalk Days

Tomorrow is the Greencastle-Antrim Sidewalk Days. I got my space assignment last night, and it is much, much, MUCH better than last year. Being stuck on a street where the only other vendor is an ice cream truck, that blocks everyone's view of your booth was not very good. This year we will be in the square, near the First National Bank, across from ELM Dept. store. Hopefully this spot will work out much better.

Last night I made 8 more pairs of earrings, mostly smaller, less expensive pairs, which are always good to have! I had to send Lance out Tuesday night to pick up 2 more plastic coated wire shelves for me to hang earrings on. They were not easy to bend, especially with a playful kitten around who just wanted to pounce on it! I think I should just invest in another rotating rack for the next show.

My trip to Marshall's the other nut proved to be very fruitful. I found a great red, rectangular dish that will work well for rings and bangle bracelets. My table cloths are blue, so the red should really pop out. I still haven't gotten a chance to finish the little Zen Creations sign that I was painting for the booth. Maybe tonight I will get a chance after I get the car packed up. Right now I'm just worried that I will forget something important!

No comments: