Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Perez on Martha!

Yesterday, the Queen of All Media, Perez Hilton was on Martha Stewart. I subscribe to the RSS feed for his blog and I find myself taking short breaks from work several times a day to read his posts. (I know, I'm an addict! LOL) He's made a name for himself, and while some hate him, a lot more people must love him since his blog gets sooo many hits and comments every single day. Maybe it's a love hate thing? Either way, I love to read it and you have to admit, it's amazing what he's built for himself from blogging.

Here's the clip from the show so you can check it out and enjoy. He gives some great tips on blogging:


I also have to mention that his efforts to slim down & shape up have really paid off. He looks great!

No comments: