Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting ready

Yesterday I went for what will hopefully be my second to last chemo treatment for a while. My Dr gave me some great news - my counts are up from 74,000 to 118,000! So I have just one more treamtent in December and then hopefully I'll get atleast a year of remission out of this. Yippee!!!

While I'm off work a few days, dealing with my chemo side effects, I'm trying to get some new pieces planned out and hopefully finish some that are already in progress. My next craft show is the Mercersburg Townfest in Mercersburg, PA on September 27th. This will be my first year doing this show and I look forward to doing this show.

1 comment:

BeadWhisperer said...

Congrats on your good results! I'll see you at Merfest....I'll be set up down by the theatre! See you there!!