Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Boonsboro Days 2008

I'm putting the final touches on a few pieces tonight and then we will be ready for Boonsboro Days. Crossing my fingers that the rain will pass up by and we will have beautiful weather. This is one of my favorite craft shows for both vending and shopping! I got to seet some of my mom's new pieces that she will be selling this weekend. I might have to buy one of her rustic fabric pumpkins!

Check out this website for more information about Boonsboro Days and the history of the Boonsboro, MD area.

Boonsboro Days:
September 6th & 7th
Shafer Park,Boonsboro, MD

-We will be located near the rear of the band shell in Shafer Park. Last year we were between country/primative crafts vendor (my mom) and a candle vendor; across from Cedar Ridge Soaps. My mom's country/primitive crafts will be in the tent right next to our again this year so be sure to check out her stuff!



SPECIAL OFFER: Mention my blog and get 10% off your total Zen Creations purchase at Boonsboro Days!

No comments: