Zen Creations Around the Web

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Nice Surprise

I have been looking for another event to vend at in August, since I can't make it to the Mercersburg Lion's Club event  (due to a wedding up north). Today that information came right to me - the answer was sitting in my mailbox!  After spending the last year and half searching out every possible craft show and community event in this area, it was nice to have someone actually send information to me. 

At this point, I had figured that August would be devoted to just making pieces and keeping my Etsy shop updated -- prepping and stocking up for fall shows and home parties.  This event looks to be perfect, table fees are very reasonable, location is about 30 minutes from home, show is 1 day and ends at 2pm.  Tomorrow I need to call and get a little bit information.

Now I just need to get my butt in gear and start making everything that I've been sketching and laying out these last 2 weeks. 

No comments: