Zen Creations Around the Web

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer Fun!

I decided to take a little break after having 2 craft shows in 2 weeks. It will be a few days until some of the supplies I ordered are in, so what better way to make use of this time than to have fun with the family!

First off, we spent the afternoon with my parents at my mom's work picnic. Zoe had a great time throwing water ballons and riding in the bumper boats.



Last night, we went to the Greencastle Fireman's carnival and met up with some friends. The kids had fun on the rides and we finally got a chance to hear the Borough Boogie Pickers.



I took some pictures of my newer pieces Monday night, so tonight I will be listed some new items, and at least one new item each day for the next two weeks. Keep your eye out for new items!

No comments: