Zen Creations Around the Web

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Getting Ready

p

This Friday, July 4th, I will be doing a local craft show in Waynesboro, PA - Summer Jubilee.  This will be the first time Zen Creations will be vending at this event, so I don't really know what to expect.  This will also be the first time we will be using our new folding shelves that we bought at Ollies a few weeks ago.  I love them for 2 reasons, 1. they fold nice and flat - great for transporting them, and 2. they can hold 3 displays on each shelf. My displays were really tight at the last show, so this will allow me to display more goods in less space and put it at the customer's eye level.

Our new shirts from VistaPrint came in today. Very pleased with how they turned out.  Maybe I can get Lance to model the shirt and hat on Friday and post it here! My labels also came in today, so I spent about an hour sticking them on various sized white jewelry boxes. I think they add a nice touch, and hopefully bring customers to my Etsy shop in the future.

Still waiting on an order from Firemountaingems.com . Hopefully it will come in tomorrow and I can use the new displays I ordered on Friday.  Tomorrow night will be filled with packing up my displays, Lance packing up the car and organizing beads and findings to take and work on during the show.

Cross your fingers that it doesn't rain on the 4th!

No comments: