Zen Creations Around the Web

Friday, May 30, 2008

Banner, part 2.

It's finished!

 


I painted in the larger areas first, concentrating on the black and green. Next I painted in all of the smaller areas, the lines and dots. Finally, I did the lettering and painted an off white boarder around the outside. I am very pleased with the end result and I think this will work well for the front of one of my tables. Next time, I'm going to make a larger one for one side of my tent.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Made By Tammy said...

WOW, you did an Awesome Job!

Love it!

ZenCreations said...

Thanks Tammy! I've decided to make another one so I'll have one for the front of two of my tables.

Nessa Monster said...

Hey,
thanks for posting on my blogs forum.
Great poster! It looks amazing!
I think ive accedentally ran accross your shop on etsy before.
Good luck!
xo
nessamonster