Zen Creations Around the Web

Friday, January 11, 2008

Storque Showcase on Etsy today!

 


In an effort to boost my shop profile on Etsy, I recently purchased 3 different showcase spots. On Monday, I had a spot in the Gift Guide Showcase. Today I am trying out the Storque Showcase. Above is a screenshot of the showcase a few minutes ago. I've been playing around with switching out the first featured item every few hours to see which brings in more traffic, and listing 3 to 4 items throughout the day. Overall, I'm hoping it will bring more views to my shop and possibly some sales. At the end of this month, I'm going to try out the Category Showcase.

In the meantime, I've been busy with new pieces, and retaking photos of pieces that are already in the shop. The shop needs a new, fresh look and new pictures and listings seems like the way to go. Next up, a new banner!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: