Zen Creations Around the Web

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year, New House, New Jewelry!!

Wow! What a way to start the year!! First off, we bought and moved into a house in Mercersburg, PA over the weekend. It took all weekend and most of Monday, but we have just about everything moved in and set up. On of the best parts about this house is that we now have an extra room that can be used for a proper office/workspace for me. It was one of the last rooms we set up, but it was worth the wait! Here's a picture of the office:

It will be a little while until we can get the basement straightened out and get my bench moved in and set-up, but I am loving my new office/workspace.

I've also made several new items that I can't wait to list in my Etsy shop. New rings, earrings, necklace and bracelets are on their way! Here is one that I just listed:


I just love the colors in this stone!

No comments: