Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sneak peek! New Jewelry!!!

I've been working pretty hard lately on 2 things: 1. trying to get photos taken of new pieces as they are finished instead of waiting to photograph several at once, and 2. getting things listed in my shops more often. Here is a sneak peek at 2 new pieces that I just finished. Neither have been added to my shops yet.



This first bracelet was made with gorgeous beads by Libelula Designs. She creates some of the most beautiful beads I have ever seen! As soon as she listed these beads -- I had to have them!!! The bracelet was made with her gorgeous beads, sterling silver spacers and a combination of large round links and small oval link chain.


The second piece is a pair of earrings made with sterling silver, antiqued brass and a combination of garnet rounds and teardrops, finished off with 2 gold vermeil spacer beads.

No comments: