Zen Creations Around the Web

Friday, April 17, 2009

Ouch!!



Yesterday morning I slipped on some ice on my porch and fell on my butt. HARD. So hard that I laid on the porch for 10 minutes before I could even drag myself inside the house. A trip to the ER, couple of x-rays and 5 hours later, I was on my way home with good news (nothing broken or out of place) and an rx for pain meds. Now if only I could make the pain in my lower back go away completely!

So now I'll be spending the next few days taking it easy, trying to get my lower back back to normal. I had plans to work on some new pieces, but now I will make better use of my time listing new items in my shops. Keep and eye on both shops over the next few days for more rings, earrings and necklaces!

2 comments:

Amy said...

OW! I'm glad you're okay. It could have turned out much worse.

Nice necklace!

PussDaddy said...

I am glad you are ok.

PussDaddy