Zen Creations Around the Web

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Cabin Fever show

Well, I had hoped to post sooner about this past Saturday's craft show. Good intentions but just not possible until now. A trip to Lehighton right after the show, a baptisim on Sunday and the drive back from Lehighton, not to mention a long day at work on Monday and needed to take inventory, well, you can see where this is going. lol

Anyway, I think the show went very well and I was pleased with the turnout. The venue was beautiful and everything was well organized. My new color scheme worked out well (pictures will be posted as soon as I can find my camera), just need to add a little more green and pink and we'll be set. Also made plans to expand my set-up so I can highlight more jewelry sets at the next show.





No comments: