Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Cabin Fever Craft show - this Saturday in Greencastle, PA

This weekend I will be vending at the Cabin Fever Craft show @ Green Grove Gardens in Greencastle, PA. This is the first year for this event, and from what I've been told, they will have the place packed with craft vendors! I'm excited for my 1st craft show of 2009 and because this will be the 1st time that I debut my new booth color scheme. I still have a few kinks to work out with my displays, but I'm sure it will be all worked out by Saturday.

Cabin Fever Craft Show
Green Grove Gardens
1032 Buchanan Trl E
Greencastle, PA 17225
Time: 9am t0 5pm

If you get a chance to attend this show, please stop by and say hi! Just look for the booth with brown, pink and lime green!

No comments: