Zen Creations Around the Web

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Celebrating 3 Years On Etsy! Sale!

Zen Creations is celebrating 3 years with Etsy.com on Thursday, June 19th at http://zencreations04.etsy.com.

From 12am to 11pm EST I will be offering 15% off all regular priced items in my shop . To get your discount, enter this code in the Message to Seller box when purchasing: 3RD YEAR . Complete your order, but Do not use the payment link Etsy provides. I will send you an invoice with the discount applied to your total.

Don't forget: etsy has a shopping cart function, making shopping on Etsy even easier!

2 buyers will be chosen at random to recieve 20% off, 1 buyer will get 25% their total purchase and 2 people will get a free gift! All orders over $80 will get FREE shipping!

Greencastle, Mercersburg and Hagerstown residents - if you want your order delivered or arrange a pick up, please let me know and I will remove the shipping fees.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, or you can find me from 8pm to 11pm EST in a chat room at Etsy.com. The location and password for the chat room will be posted in my shop that evening at 7:55pmEST.

To enter the chat room, you will need an Etsy.com user account. To get one, go to http://etsy.com and create an account. It only takes a few minutes, and it's free to sign up!

Please feel free to pass this information along to family and friends and watch for more new items to be listed throught the week!

1 comment:

BeadWhisperer said...

Congrats on 3 years with Etsy! I've been making jewelry for a long time, but haven't made the jump to Etsy. (I'm an original MerBurg girl myself)