Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, April 07, 2008

Not Your Grandma's Craft Show - updates for Vendors

Hello all! I just have a few updates for all vendors/team members.

Anyone team member interested in being a vendor for this event, please either contact me on Etsy, or send your $20 paypal via paypal to zencreations04@yahoo.com Please be sure to include your name, shop name and dimensions of your table that you will be using at this event.
Vendors please remember that tables will not be provided.

For anyone that has already signed up and has not given me their table dimensions, please convo me with that information as soon as you can.

Oh, and I have started on a myspace page for our event. It is very plain right now, but I will work on fixing it up as people sign up. You can view and add our event page at http://www.myspace.com/notyourgrandmascraftshow I will be adding an Etsy Mini for each participating vendor and I would also like to include photos of 2 items that you have for sale in your Etsy shop. These photos will be used as the avatar for our event page and will be rotated daily. You can send me your item links via convo on Etsy.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks!

No comments: