Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, August 20, 2007

Philly, displays,more new rings

Well, as our luck would have it, our closing was post-poned until this week. Since we still had to drive up to Philly for an inspection, it gave me a great opportunity to stop by my old work, Paul Morelli Designs, and Ed-Mar on Jewelers Row for some new diplays and storage.

Got a great deal on a square, rotating earing display that holds about 144 earring cards. This one is much sturdier than my old one, and holds about 42 more pairs of earrings. I also invested in some more stacking trays and some great inserts for holding bracelets. These new trays work out much better for storage + they are nice enough to use them for displays at shows.

Finished a few more rings and started playing with using different colored backgrounds for my listings. Here is a new ring and some new pictures of a few of my necklaces.....

Carnelian Ring:


Amazonite and Freshwater Pearl Necklace:


Matrix Jasper Necklace:

2 comments:

Sara Millis said...

Oooh these are fantastic! Sara x

Lissa said...

You do beautiful work!! I especially LOVE your rings!!