Zen Creations Around the Web

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Only 9 more days until Boonsboro days!!


Only 9 more days until the Boonsboro Days craft show! Trying to make a couple of pieces a night this week and then make as much as I can this weekend. By tuesday night, I'm hoping to have everything ready to polish, price, tag and pack. I got my space assignment last week, and it looks like I have the space next to my mom. That should work out very well, since she has been selling at this craft show for about 6 years now, and people come looking for her. We can also team up and help each other with our booths when we get busy. I just hope we have good weather next weekend!

It really is a great weekend. I highly recommend it to anyone who is in the area. Boonsboro days will be held in Shafer Park, Boonsboro, MD on Sept. 8 & 9th from 9am to 5pm. There will be an antique car show, Civil War display, antiques, over 150 artists/crafters, food, and craft demonstrations. Hmmm.... I still need to decide what I am going to demonstrate....hmmmm.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohhhh very kewl spiral!!!



http://sweetspicestory.blogspot.com/