Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, March 14, 2013

...And Just Like That, They Were Gone!

Yesterday I was struck with an idea for gear bangle bracelets, and quickly grabbed what I needed and headed to my work bench. I wanted to create bangles that had some of the steampunk elements, but were more delicate.  A little while later,  I emerged with these: 
 Wear them individually, loose, or.....
........together as one wide bracelet.



So, where can you find these new bracelets? Well, you'll have to wait at least until this weekend before I can list any in my shops. The first set sold withing hours of making them and posting pictures on facebook and instagram.  When they are listed, they will sell for $16 each or $45 for a set of 3.  The bracelets are brass, copper, antique silver, and gold-copper-sterling silver plated pewter.

In the meantime, 3 new Unisex Steampunk Cuffs have been listed in the shops, and more hair clips should be finished and listed very soon. :)

No comments: