Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Peach Festival, gears, inks and death of my computer...

My computer has died. :(  Correction, both computers in our house has died, all within  a month.  What are the chances???  We didn't panic when the laptop died, we still had the pc as back up.  Then a few weeks later ---- dead.  At first, I thought, we have our phones and my kindle fire, we can deal when we're at home for a few weeks until we get a new one.  And then it hit me --- no computer means no new listings in my shops!!!!! Of course this happens when I'm in the middle of a big creativity burst, making new pieces almost every day. Until we get a new computer, I will have to settle for posting pics on here and on the Zen Creations facebook page.  

Here are two pictures of things I have been working on lately.  I'm pretty excited to be playing around with some different materials/parts/objects and using inks and patinas.  The first one is the start of the piece in the 2nd picture:

Excited to work on more pieces, and soon include some feathers and other materials!

As for upcoming events, I have 3 in the next few weeks:

Peach Festival - August 18th -8am to 2pm @ Fort Loudon
community grounds, U.S. 30 and Hawbaker Drive; by Trinity United Church of Christ

Shippensburg Corn Festival - August 25 - 9am to 4pm, Shippensburg, PA

Boonsboro Days - September 8th and 9th, 9am to 4pm, Shaeffer Park, Boonsboro, MD. 

1 comment:

Gracy said...

I truly appreciate the content of your blog.. Keep going.