Zen Creations Around the Web

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Horrorfind Weekend, shop discovery, more shows!

This past weekend while I was recovering from my chemo, my husband and I ventured out to Horrorfind Weekend in Gettysburg. My husband is the big horror film freak, me - not so much, but I have gotten into them over the years. This festival was fantastic, Lance got to meet almsot everyone he wanted to, and we had a wonderful oppportunity to speak with Kevin "OhGr" Ogilvie of Skinny Puppy, Ohgr, Repo! The Genetic Opera, and most recently 2001 Maniacs: Field of Screams.


While talking to Ohgr, he told us about the person responsible for the amazing costumes he wore on the recent Skinny Puppy tour and for Maniacs: Kerrie Kordowski.
I discovered that she also has a shop on Etsy and I highly recommend checking it out:
Opal Moon Designs You can see more of her work on her website: Opal Moon Designs.net

This week will be a short but busy week. Boonsboro Days is this weekend, in Boonsboro, MD. This show is both Saturday and Sunday, and tends to get quite busy so if you are planning on stopping by, you might want to head out early! After that, we have Mercersburg Townfest, plus more shows to be added to our list by the end of this month!

No comments: