Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, August 17, 2009

Downtime :(

Well, last Wednesday I ended up having to get more Rituxan. My platelet counts were at 98,000, which is pretty good for me, but my Dr felt that I should get another dose. We're hoping that I can get 6 months between treatments now instead of 4. Nothing like having to get chemo just a few weeks away from major craft shows!

The good thing was I was able to put some of my downtime to good use. I made several pieces since last Wednesday, and I laid out several more to make this week. It also forced me to take some time for myself and rest, which I think I needed much more that I had orginally thought.

Up next is Shippensburg Corn Fest. First time we will be doing this event and I hear that vendors do really well. My mother will be vending at this event as well, so I'm crossing my fingers that we both do well.

As for the exciting secret news -- hang in there. I will be posting more information on that soon!

1 comment:

liz dexic - dotted with hearts said...

why does a cornfest sounds redneckishly awesome?!