Zen Creations Around the Web

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Whew! I finally got a few minutes to update my blog.

Between craft shows, Farmer's Market, 2 online shops and family functions, I've barely had time to relax. It's all worth it, but July is the busiest of the summer months. Last weekend was Sidewalk Days in Greencastle, PA. This year there were a handful of new vendors and we had a new spot on South Carlisle Street. I have to say I had a lot of fun this year and it was good to see so many familiar faces.

Next up is the farmer's Market in Mercersburg (1 date in July, 1 on August) and then the Cornfest in Shippensburg, PA!

Oh, and about a month ago we brought a new addition to the family home:


Our new little guy is about 3 months old now. We're still working on house training him, but so far he's doing great!

1 comment:

liz dexic - dotted with hearts said...

that dog is ridiculous! :)

lookie i am attempting a blog now!

i can has blog?
-syd