Zen Creations Around the Web

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Gift Guide Showcase today, reaching 300!

I'm trying out the gift guide showcase today, but without listing any new items. So far I have tried out the gift guide showcase, main showcase, storque showcase and the jewelry showcase and I've gotten the best response from the gift guide showcase. Last time I did it, I listed about 4 items that day, and my shop picked up a bunch of heart. I want to see if it was the listings or the showcase that brought in the views....




Yesterday I reached another milestone on Etsy. I had my 300th sale! I added a little extra something with that buyers purchase, hope she enjoys it! Wow, 2 1/2 years on Etsy, 300 sales. Not too bad I guess. Looking back to when I (and Etsy) started, I've realized that I've learned a lot in that time. My photographs, item descriptions, tagging, avatar,etc. have improved as well as my technique. Some of my early photos were really sad! LOL

No comments: