Zen Creations Around the Web

Monday, September 24, 2007

New supplies, new pieces, new look

Just got in some new supplies. One of my faovrite things next to creating jewelry is getting new beads and materials! Nothing like getting a package of brand new jewelry supplies, especially when you already have plans for half of it. This is a only a small portion of the order I received today, with several more orders on their way + a new rotary tumbler and some patinas. This picture isn't the best, but you get the idea!


I listed a few new pices yesterday and this morning. I have a lot more that are finished but still need to be photographed + many new ideas and works in progress. I'm also working on sprucing up my shop with fresh pictures of my work. As new pieces are added, new pictures of older work will be added as well. Eventually my shop will have more colorful pictures of my work.

No comments: